River Deep, Mountain High || Aber Falls, North Wales

5/29/2017

Myself, my mum, and a friend recently took a lengthy day trip to the North Wales Summer hotspot that is Aber Falls. A 2ish hour walk - depending on your pace, of course - that ends in the spectacular view of a waterfall. It was a bloody struggle for me (click HERE for the Fibromyalgia 101), but stopping for a picnic and taking advantage of the many benches saw me through. If I can do it, anyone can. The great thing about this "hike" is that you don't have to walk the whole thing to gain a pretty view. You're on the trail for no more than 5 minutes and you're instantly upon a river, bridge, stones, and dozens of trees. Yes, as you can imagine, I was in my element with that one. Along the way, I of course took many photos so that I could compile a blog post of shoddy quality snaps of the scenery. I really need to invest in a better camera, sorry Samsung phone. I digress, enjoy the photos! 























So there you have it - a day trip in photo form. Again, I need to invest in a better camera. If anyone has any affordable suggestions, let me know! 

Fancy giving my other photo based post a scroll? Click HERE to be beachy instead of mountainy (both of those are words, I stand by them!)

Hope you're having a lovely day!

- Anne x

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Rooting Branches. Design by FCD.